Monday, February 23, 2009

24/2/09

ty u u guys for bein my fren... i will remember u in my next life or this life if someone managed to persuade me to... (i hope no one will do this cause i wanna ...) my plan is to live only for this year only to do god things and enjoy life before i ... but if i am able to accomplish some goals in life this year... i might cosider continue living and only if i have more than 10 frens this year and dont get critisized everywhere i go... i jus got bashing from my own classmate today and got scream by over 30 ppl for stoping them from doin things(eg fighting, shouting, walking abt in the class) Is not tat i wan to be kpo but i am the disipline manager of my class and i had the duty... after writing this...i decided tat
live on:1%
go hell:99%
cause i cannot find the reason to live... and wats worst is tat some ppl don appreciate their frens!!! This goes out to all idiots tat treat their frens badly...

No comments:

Post a Comment