Tuesday, March 17, 2009

nothing to do... and feel sad... darren turns out to be not a true fren...
the story...
when he invited me over to his house... he was actually inviting me to play wif to kill time before goin to wild wild wet with his frens and family... then whenit was time, he was so excited tat he kept on talkin abt it withoutcaring abt my feelin... i felt so.. nvm... so now i know i onli hav 3 frens...
back to normal.
nothing to loss... its jus a lost of a lousy fren... but thomas had somrthing on today and he actually called me to join him!! WOW, wad a fren!! but then.. thge jias... hav been avoiding me like... so i tink its a 1 fren and doubt 2... sian ah!!! 2 chances left...

1 comment:

  1. Hey emo boy! We're the jia twins! Who said that you're not our friend? Me, jiaqin, went for sec 1 camp so i didn't talk to you at all. Then, the another me, jiaqi,can't use the computer so i can't talk to you. You must trust us, seriously! We believed in you so must you! We promise to be your friends, forever!

    ReplyDelete