Friday, March 27, 2009

sian ah... stupid girls... why must they turn up when i am not playing a match and not turn up when i am... sian... i injured my leg then teacher put me reserve... SIAN LAH... but i havent update u abt my real life... this is so wad... so many f*** hate me sia y?? many hates me so i am not so surprise... but u guys should know(i used guys cause i know no one is reading it...) tat i hate tat... is not tat i don wan hand in hw... there is some reason, i cannot say... veri private.. but to see hu reads this... add me on msn if u read this... my email is and1kidz@hotmail.com ... lol... cause of this we lose.. cause i nv play... i was ex-captain.. and was replaced when cher say i got attitude prob... cherstill hates me, so put me reserve... ): ... bb gtg le ^^ see u (to: no one)

No comments:

Post a Comment