Thursday, February 19, 2009

19/2/09

i feel so emo tat all my primary school frens have deserted me... only left with 4...lol... frens are meant to be traitors i tink... y do everybody hate me so much??wad did i do to them?? first is sy, then is ty then j!!!(dont wish to say their names...) my loyal frens tat am reading tis, if u really consider me as a fren, can u leave a comment abt wad i should do?? almost got fired as a dicipline manager today somemore... y can other ppl lead a good life while i cant even have a good family!!!! and frens!!!! seriously, my frens are mostly girls cause the boys have all deserted me... since i hav some loyal frens, i tink they deserve the glory... so they are Jia Qin, Jia Qi, Darren, Thomas... onli 4... diaoz ... i cant believe this... is this my future??? kill me.............

No comments:

Post a Comment