Thursday, March 12, 2009

F*** lor, other parents teach u do something wrong say sorry but my parents do things wrong nv ever say 1!!! dego them lah!! i hate my parents like hell aready lor, before this incident. so babaric 1 them. i 2moro vs my cousins sch, then the teacher in-charge say i got attitude prob. likw wad lah?!? then every time he any how accuse ppl then scold them lazy stupid, shut-up. all theteacher and students hate him, but he doesnt realise it... maybe i behave like him tats y .... i giv myself three chances from now, if not, no point living if i try my best and reach perfection and everyone ignores... i almost was able to go out with tom today, but my @%&# mother stop me by pouring hotsoup on me... ji bai. she hate me like how i hate her, i hate my father too.. must well say hate parents lor.... LOL. But i feel sad for myself cause other ppl can hav happy family while i don... i don even know how it is to be loved... so many ppl hate me... but jia qi and qin got encourage me... so far they are the only ones who know the full story of me(emo boy)... but i feel like jia qi also start to hate me liao leh... she has started to become veri uncaring ... and i somehow veri little contact jia qin le, cause she always offline de... i don hav any talent and skills and hav so many weak points... end up dead is better lor...

signing out as shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment