Wednesday, March 11, 2009

sian ah!!! my team, 11 ppl, all hate me!!! teacher also!!! @#%*!@!!!!today match against pei cai, i reserve leh!! i usually alays catch fly ball(the ball tat the batter hit and has not touch the ground and if direct catch , bater straight away out), but teacher put me last on the reserve!!! out of the ten, i can catch 6-8, and my sec 2 fren, pitcher also nv play, he our sch team pitcher but teacher say he attitude prob, but the whole team tinks he is the attitude prob de 1. ya and... i cannot take it liao... F***!!! then all the reserve got play but i nv!! i am the solo carry equipment de( cause teacher ask me to... from this day onward i don wan be other ppl bitch!!!! all of u sucks!!!!!(exept for the elite four)bb, i no mood write le

signing out as emo boy

No comments:

Post a Comment